Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sean Callahan Sighting

He no longer goes by Dean his new name is “FrostsBiggestAdvocate”

If the rumors about Frost are true and Sean still pumped sunshine he needs held accountable somehow. It’s his job to give the fans an inside scoop of this program.

I always thought Deab got a little too much shit in the past until he threw such a bitchfest about this skit. He could not let it go. There was no more feeling sorry for him after this.
I bought everything he was selling until he wrote some Sunshine Pumping Articles during the Pelini years about recruits/players/state of the program that went against what one of the Asst Coaches, who I use to play football was telling me. I called him out on it and he tried negating my information, that info fucking came from one of our coaches. After that he was Fake News to me and I had to take off the Rose Colored Glasses. And later other connections in the football world told me information that again didn't jive with Dean's serving of the Kool Aide. He is only concerned about selling subscriptions and his rise to power. No Journalistic Integrity, and he hates you when you accuse him of that. And sometimes gives you a 1 Year Ban for questioning him on that

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back