Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sean and ABM/1890 (1 Viewer)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
So I couldn't get on tPB this morning, so I decided that I want to figure out how many times Sean or company mentioned either ABM or 1890 in their Tunnel Talks. I went through the entire News feed and Ctrl+F to search for the terms: ABM, 1890, Gerrod, or NIL. I then read every mention to see if it was in a positive light.

Notes:
  1. HoL came to Tater Island in the summer and their first Tunnel Talk was on June 3rd.
  2. Their Tunnel Talks went from every other two weeks during the off season and then picked up to every week on Friday right before the first game on 8/26/2022.
  3. Sean didn't start adding his columns to Tunnel Talk until September 2nd, after the first game and when he could legally start writing on the site again.
This is what I found out for good ABM/1890 mentions in TT:
  1. Since HoL went to Tater Island - 45%
  2. Since Sean started writing again - 66.67%
  3. Since the first game: - 61.54%

Attached picture of Excel work.
Tater Island ABM mentions.png

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
So I couldn't get on tPB this morning, so I decided that I want to figure out how many times Sean or company mentioned either ABM or 1890 in their Tunnel Talks. I went through the entire News feed and Ctrl+F to search for the terms: ABM, 1890, Gerrod, or NIL. I then read every mention to see if it was in a positive light.

Notes:
  1. HoL came to Tater Island in the summer and their first Tunnel Talk was on June 3rd.
  2. Their Tunnel Talks went from every other two weeks during the off season and then picked up to every week on Friday right before the first game on 8/26/2022.
  3. Sean didn't start adding his columns to Tunnel Talk until September 2nd, after the first game and when he could legally start writing on the site again.

View attachment 16400

Data doesn't lie.

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
lewd blow me GIF

Matt & $Dean$

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Notes:

View attachment 16400
Dollar Dean knows what side his bread is buttered on. Keep that faction happy and he will continue to get access for his rise to power.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Notes:

View attachment 16400
Can you post this there and ask if he has special interest?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds