Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scott Frost to ASU? (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tv show lol GIF by HULU

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
He looks like he has just got out of rehab and hasn’t worked out in a few months.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
ASU, the site of Frost's first game as the Nebraska QB. 24 point underdog ASU shut out the #1 Huskers 19-0 breaking a 26 game winning streak. Frost was responsible for 2 of the 3 safeties scored by ASU. Dubbed the Disaster in the Desert it is still considered one of college football's greatest upsets.

I'm surprised he can even walk onto that field without having an anxiety attack.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
ASU, the site of Frost's first game as the Nebraska QB. 24 point underdog ASU shut out the #1 Huskers 19-0 breaking a 26 game winning streak. Frost was responsible for 2 of the 3 safeties scored by ASU. Dubbed the Disaster in the Desert it is still considered one of college football's greatest upsets.

I'm surprised he can even walk onto that field without having an anxiety attack.
As a 10 year old, it was the first loss of my Husker fandom. I didn’t deal with it very well.

Toe

Wide Receiver
Would make the wife happy, as that's pretty much her hometown.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
That move will get Frost divorced.
If anything the opposite as it’s Ashleys hometown/stomping grounds.

Husker message boards have told me he’s been fucking every coed in Lincoln so why hasn’t the divorce happened yet? Question for someone in the know. ;)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
If anything the opposite as it’s Ashleys hometown/stomping grounds.

Husker message boards have told me he’s been fucking every coed in Lincoln so why hasn’t the divorce happened yet? Question for someone in the know. ;)
It was a joke he would score more quality pussy.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds