Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scott Frost lays an egg at BIG media days (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Has anyone seen his performance at BIG media days?
Scott's not a natural in front of the camera. He seems to have more BoPelini in him than Osborne. Doesn't look comfortable in front of the camera. Barry Switzer, Bob Devaney, Bobby Bowden, Pete Carrol,....... could really draw people in with their personalities.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Frost said all the right things and sunshine pumped the first few years and look where it got us. I liked the Bill Belichick approach this year. We’ve been too shitty to yap our traps and stick our chest out at media days.

Time to put up or shut up this year, literally.

doublewing

Running Back
He may have looked bad but who cares to watch that shit? Does anyone "win" media days?

The only thing I like about media days is it means football is around the corner.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
A golden egg for our golden boy coach who is going to win 10+ this year

easter eggs sparkle GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Sipple and Shatel had very different takes on his performance at media days. It's almost as if they weren't watching the same person. Sipp might've been out too late at Harry Carey's and confused PJ Fleck for Frost.

Seriously, Frost has the demeanor and body language of someone who already has his bags packed...

Last edited:

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sipple and Shatel had very different takes on his performance at media days. It's almost as if they weren't watching the same person. Sipp might've been out too late Harry Carey's and confised PJ Fleck for Frost.

Seriously, Frost has the demeanor and body language of someone who already has his bags packed...

Sip has always been a North Stadium kiss ass regardless of who the coach is.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
So Sip will fit right in on Dean's Dream Team of Frost Fluffing Writers.
The funny thing is if I remember correctly Sip said Frost needs to get to 8 wins. I bet that narrative changes during the season.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The funny thing is if I remember correctly Sip said Frost needs to get to 8 wins. I bet that narrative changes during the season.
I really don't think Alberts wants to bring Frost back at 6 wins. Probably at 7 either.

Turd is super polished and I think it embarrasses him that he has to work with a Skoal guzzling monosyllabic redneck at these things.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really don't think Alberts wants to bring Frost back at 6 wins. Probably at 7 either.

Turd is super polished and I think it embarrasses him that he has to work with a Skoal guzzling monosyllabic redneck at these things.
Hopefully Alberts gets to make the decision. I’m pretty sure Bahe said it on his podcast referring to Sipple. Bahe thinks 6 wins will save Frost, but he said sipple had a point with 8 because we would likely go on a long losing streak to end the season if it was 6 wins which would look bad.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds