Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scott Frost info (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Gary said this morning on 1620 that.... if Nebraska didn't have a history of paying out contracts there is a case to be made to fire Frost for cause.....

Now from what I gather, what they think would fall under that umbrella, wouldn't be worth it. You would be talking about legal battles, damaging how attractive this job could be to an incoming coach, negative media, etc... All of that is worth 17 mil to make it all go away.

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
I got it from a friend of DB but that same person has a friend on NCIU that he may or may not share login with. I should report him to my client that's an NCIU mod. Would be funny getting him booted. I'd laugh anyway.
I can promise you I didn't get that from NCIU. Heard it from a co-worker yesterday. It's gotta be an old rumor making the rounds.

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
It always starts somewhere before the message boards. I'm sure a lot makes it's way to DB pretty quick.
I was shocked when I heard my co-worker tell me that only because he is not the type of guy to be on message boards or know any info like that. Thinking more and more rumors are being aired out now that Frost has been fired and this state runs with rumors like a bunch of high school girls.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gary said this morning on 1620 that.... if Nebraska didn't have a history of paying out contracts there is a case to be made to fire Frost for cause.....

Now from what I gather, what they think would fall under that umbrella, wouldn't be worth it. You would be talking about legal battles, damaging how attractive this job could be to an incoming coach, negative media, etc... All of that is worth 17 mil to make it all go away.
I think one of our boosters ponied up a good portion of the $15 million to make Frost go away. I was told it is a booster who was involved with forcing Turd not to fire Scott at the end of last season. If true it was his way of saying sorry for my mistake.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I think one of our boosters ponied up a good portion of the $15 million to make Frost go away. I was told it is a booster who was involved with forcing Turd not to fire Scott at the end of last season. If true it was his way of saying sorry for my mistake.
I hope as soon as Turd got the money he told that booster to fuck himself

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Interesting. The two names I heard were Larry the cable guy and Howard Hawks that paid the rest of the $7.5 million to make sure Frost was fired immediately after the Georgia Southern game.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
As fans we always try to nitpick schematic and personnel decisions that a fan is NEVER going to be as knowledgeable as the coach on. But at the end of the day if you’re losing games it’s because the coaches that are winning games are doing better.

Husker fans (not here) have this weird instinct to make excuses for losing.
Your last sentence is bullshit. There were people on here making excuses for everything. The primary person doesn’t seem to post anymore - just lurks.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Interesting. The two names I heard were Larry the cable guy and Howard Hawks that paid the rest of the $7.5 million to make sure Frost was fired immediately after the Georgia Southern game.
Not the names I was told. I was told it was one of the TC'er who threatened to pull his funds for the Facilities Remodel if Frost was let go at the end of last season. Supposedly Turd was able to get more money out of them to help complete some of the funding for the Facilities Remodel in exchange for being forced to keep Frost. Turd is in a precarious position with TO & the TC. Go against their wishes and they will get you fired. Just look at the AD's they have buried. Also rumors started getting out about the Booster's son being one of Frost's big "party buddies" and a bad influence on Frost. I'm sure he didn't like hearing about that.

There has been a method to my madness when I have posted the names of TC'ers on numerous Husker Message Boards who were fighting to keep Frost for the wrong reasons. Hoping they would hear that they were getting called out on BS they were pulling with the Athletic Department. Same goes with ABM and the shenanigan's they were getting away with. Social Media can be a powerful weapon.

Last edited:

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Not the names I was told. I was told it was one of the TC'er who threatened to pull his funds for the Facilities Remodel if Frost was let go at the end of last season. Supposedly Turd was able to get more money out of them to help complete some of the funding for the Facilities Remodel in exchange for being forced to keep Frost. Turd is in a precarious position with TO & the TC. Go against their wishes and they will get you fired. Just look at the AD's they have buried. Also rumors started getting out about the Booster's son being one of Frost's big "party buddies" and a bad influence on Frost. I'm sure he didn't like hearing about that.

There has been a method to my madness when I have posted the names of TC'ers on numerous Husker Message Boards who were fighting to keep Frost for the wrong reasons. Hoping they would hear that they were getting called out on BS they were pulling with the Athletic Department. Same goes with ABM and the shenanigan's they were getting away with. Social Media can be a powerful weapon.
I wouldn't be surprised if the info I got was wrong on this one. Mostly cuz this guy never has info like this but made me think it could be true cuz he never has info like this lol. Just thought I'd throw it out there since this is a message board and that's what we do. Also, I think I remember or know who your talking about now. If it is, I have a friend that works for this guy's son and maybe he has some of the goods on stuff that went down partying wise.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

Does last name start with a P?

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Don’t have any specifics but sounds like there are a lot of them and they will come out over time. Cart girls, wives, etc
make love humping GIF

Live look at Matty D fucking whatever he can since his mentor left

crispripley

TPB Commenter
Elite Member
Looking through the board of regents, there’s a couple guys who likely have a greater invested interest in the operations of Nebraska football than other regents. Think they have any business interests with former and current coaches and players? I know Ndamukong Suh has put money in one of their pockets. Guess who?

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Looking through the board of regents, there’s a couple guys who likely have a greater invested interest in the operations of Nebraska football than other regents. Think they have any business interests with former and current coaches and players? I know Ndamukong Suh has put money in one of their pockets. Guess who?
Claire or Pillen

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds