Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Saturday drinking thread (3 Viewers)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I hear great things. Let me know if you ever would want to work out a trade for anything from CO
Whatever you want, send me some good Hazy IPAs and I'm generally a happy person. I haven't shipped any booze before, but if you got suggestions, I'll ship some out for you. I like all of the fairy nectars, but the vic dry hopped is my favorite of the 3.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Whatever you want, send me some good Hazy IPAs and I'm generally a happy person. I haven't shipped any booze before, but if you got suggestions, I'll ship some out for you. I like all of the fairy nectars, but the vic dry hopped is my favorite of the 3.
Wrap shit individually and pack it in tight. Have it all good to go and just drop it.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well sir. Pick something from Colorado. We have an abundance of hazy ipa out here. @HuskerDocCo and my personal faves are 4 noses. I’ve also never shipped beer but I’ve read as long as you don’t tell them you’re shipping beer it’s not a problem

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Well sir. Pick something from Colorado. We have an abundance of hazy ipa out here. @HuskerDocCo and my personal faves are 4 noses. I’ve also never shipped beer but I’ve read as long as you don’t tell them you’re shipping beer it’s not a problem
I’ll be sure not to tell them it’s tasty wonderful beer

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds