Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Saturday drinking thread (3 Viewers)

NEHusker54

Cornerback
Had white elm brewing deliver a 4 pack of chantilly cake imperial stout to my house. Sounds girly but it’s 12% ABV. Delicious. How about you fellas?
trailer park boys booze GIF

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm happy to crowd source my drinking choices to you guys tonight. Should I do whisky, brandy, or rum?

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Footprints white zin
As someone at the median level of homosexuality for tPB, I wish! Alas, none in stock.

That reminds me: My dad used to always tell the story of how one of my mom's dumbass sisters tried to order white zinfandel in a dive bar in KC in the late '70s. The bartender looked at her like she had bugs crawling out of her hair. That's always given me a chuckle. Might have to know her, but it was very much in her wheelhouse to pull that kind of shit, and not ironically.

So far, no votes that count.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
As someone at the median level of homosexuality for tPB, I wish! Alas, none in stock.

That reminds me: My dad used to always tell the story of how one of my mom's dumbass sisters tried to order white zinfandel in a dive bar in KC in the late '70s. The bartender looked at her like she had bugs crawling out of her hair. That's always given me a chuckle. Might have to know her, but it was very much in her wheelhouse to pull that kind of shit, and not ironically.

So far, no votes that count.
You start drinking yet?

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds