Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ryan Held disaster at UNK (1 Viewer)

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Me this year with another bowl season of only my gambling addiction to keep me entertained

tumblr_p12pa6IsMa1ro8ysbo1_500.gif
Had that song on repeat for 7 months after frost was fired

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member

Josh Lynn built that program up fairly quickly from the rubbles of the Lamberson project, now Held has brought it straight down to where it was.

Congrats Frost, your assistants cant even cut it at D2.

Good guy.

Color me shocked he has not done well.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I’m not really all to connected to unk anymore. But the few people I do know are for some reason shocked this has gone the way it has. I’m not sure how they thought this would go well.

clifscales

Defensive Lineman
TJ Davis is a stud wish he was QBing in Lincoln with what we have now. Not sure Held will be long for UNK not a player favorite.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
TJ Davis is a stud wish he was QBing in Lincoln with what we have now. Not sure Held will be long for UNK not a player favorite.
Held got Davis to come back because he told him he was going to let him throw the ball more. That worked out well for both sides.

Last edited:

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Davis is D2 Sims, sans fumbles. It's no coincidence UNK was great when was a 1,000 yard rusher and bombed when the asked him to drop back.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Davis is D2 Sims, sans fumbles. It's no coincidence UNK was great when was a 1,000 yard rusher and bombed when the asked him to drop back.
What really sucks is Lambo tearing it up at central Missouri.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds