Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Roll Call: Minnesota game (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Who's going? What are your plans pre- and post game?

I'm staying at the Embassy Suites Downtown, next door to the Lyon Pub (which I didn't realize until after making my resrvation.)
Hope to use the light rail line to get to and from the game.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll be there. Buddy of mine from high school lives way out in the burbs so I’m staying with him. Gonna try to see some people from business school before the game but it’s tough with it being on Thursday. Will probably just tailgate a bit.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Sitting in my garage and watching it. Coors light and screaming at the tv loud enough for the neighbors to hear.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
Who's going? What are your plans pre- and post game?

I'm staying at the Embassy Suites Downtown, next door to the Lyon Pub (which I didn't realize until after making my resrvation.)
Hope to use the light rail line to get to and from the game.
Staying at the Hilton garden inn downtown on Thursday. Planning on scalping tickets as Minny fans don’t really show up. We’ll see how that goes.

Swan2015

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Will be there! For those who have been to Lyons Pub before, is it pretty easy to get seating or is it gonna be a madhouse where we will need to plan to show up pretty early?

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Will be there! For those who have been to Lyons Pub before, is it pretty easy to get seating or is it gonna be a madhouse where we will need to plan to show up pretty early?
Are you going to watch the game there? If so, get there early.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds