Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RIP Toby Keith (1 Viewer)

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
RIP. His music grew on me over the years. Funny enough, back in the early 2000's I was working the parts counter at an aftermarket construction equipment supply place and my favorite customer was his old drummer (before Toby was a huge success and who quit the band and took his money to start a family and farm or some shit). Used to tell us insane stories of Toby, him, and the band when they toured. One story in particular involved Toby, this drummer, and the other guys. After a show one evening they had local groupies come back to their hotel, all of them do a shit ton of coke/alcohol and do round-robin BJs while all in the living room.

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
RIP. His music grew on me over the years. Funny enough, back in the early 2000's I was working the parts counter at an aftermarket construction equipment supply place and my favorite customer was his old drummer (before Toby was a huge success and who quit the band and took his money to start a family and farm or some shit). Used to tell us insane stories of Toby, him, and the band when they toured. One story in particular involved Toby, this drummer, and the other guys. After a show one evening they had local groupies come back to their hotel, all of them do a shit ton of coke/alcohol and do round-robin BJs while all in the living room.
seann-william-scott-yes.gif

This is why I love this board you ain't getting that story anywhere else

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds