Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RIP Bob Saget (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't think there is anything weird here. They don't want his photos to go public and as the article noted, "Saget's family has reason to believe that news and media sites are planning to file public records requests to obtain images that will infringe on the family's legitimate privacy rights, according to the Tuesday lawsuit."

It does not prevent an investigation and one already took place. They are trying to get in front of whatever fucked up media site is trying to publish them. If I were in their shoes, I'd be fighting the same battle.
I read some doctor said it was consistent with getting hit hard with a baseball bat or a 30 foot fall. That’s the weird thing to me. I find it hard to believe hitting his head on a headboard could cause that much damage.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

31egt3.jpg

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
Bob was probably doing heroin or cocaine or pills or whatnot and his family doesn't want to deal with that shit.
I hope that’s all it is.

Still doesn’t explain how his skull got mushed.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
For full disclosure, I built a pinewood derby car in 4th grade and then spent months overcoming the uncontrollable urge to shoot Dave Coullier in the head

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds