Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule's Sims decision is worse than Frost's Adrian decision (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hopefully we don’t somehow see 4 years of Sims

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not comparing him to Martinez. I'm saying that Frost's decision to pass on Burrow for Adrian was an objectively better decision than Rhule hitching his wagon to the turnover king of college football and we know now that frost passed on a future #1 overall pick
Frost held onto Adrian for 4 years though. Has to be an asterisk for 2 games vs 4 years.

Deckard_26354

Blade Runner
Elite Member
The smartest thing that the coaching staff can do for Sims at this point is move him to a TE-Y position. Work on his hands and build his athleticism into the gameplan.

Start HH, prepare Purdy, and give Sims a chance to latch onto the next level as athlete. His days as QB should be over.

For a team that need’s play makers, Sims can still help this team in that role.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
What did Rhule and Satterfield see in Sims? He's just not a good QB. And Rhule says he's an NFL QB? He is an athlete playing QB, so maybe use him as a TE or reciever.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
What’s so strange is that when you think of a turnover-prone QB, you think of interceptions or running carelessly with the ball and fumbling.

But this guy, he finds way to turn the ball over while taking a shotgun snap straight at his belly button or while handing off to a running back, or by having the ball snapped while the H-back is in the way.

I’ve never seen anything like it.

Last edited:

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
More likely that we uncover a gem like Cam Ward or Shadeur Sanders at the FCS level than for Sims to change his spots. He’s so much worse than I could have imagined. And I’m not optimistic that the staff will admit to themselves that they fucked up so bad.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds