Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhules post game press conference Notes (3 Viewers)

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
I just don’t think he knows or cares how the fans care. We literally said, get us six wins and get to a bowl game. Your offense lost majority of games this season; time to say ‘fixing it’ by getting rid of bad coaches.
Sad Cry GIF by The Maury Show

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I just don’t think he knows or cares how the fans care. We literally said, get us six wins and get to a bowl game. Your offense lost majority of games this season; time to say ‘fixing it’ by getting rid of bad coaches.
I truly wonder if somebody forgot to tell him the fans wanted 6 wins and a bowl game? I bet if he would have known that the fans wanted 6 wins and a bowl game then he would have coached differently and he would have tried harder. I have some connections in the athletic department so next year, if the fans decide they want 6 wins and a bowl game, I can personally make sure Rhule gets this message so that he can coach differently and try harder.

#6winsandabowlgame

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
"-Chubba was sporadic at the beginning of the game. Needs to protect the football (how many times have we heard this)"

He needs to shut up and fix it. If a motherfucker turns it over, sit their ass. Make them carry a ball all day. We lose because of turnovers. Doesn't matter what else you change if the TO issues stay.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I truly wonder if somebody forgot to tell him the fans wanted 6 wins and a bowl game? I bet if he would have known that the fans wanted 6 wins and a bowl game then he would have coached differently and he would have tried harder. I have some connections in the athletic department so next year, if the fans decide they want 6 wins and a bowl game, I can personally make sure Rhule gets this message so that he can coach differently and try harder.

#6winsandabowlgame
Confused Excuse Me GIF by GIPHY News

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
"-Chubba was sporadic at the beginning of the game. Needs to protect the football (how many times have we heard this)"

He needs to shut up and fix it. If a motherfucker turns it over, sit their ass. Make them carry a ball all day. We lose because of turnovers. Doesn't matter what else you change if the TO issues stay.
I mean it’s not like Rhule didn’t try every possible option in the QB room this season.

“sit their ass.” And put in who? 😂 Sims? Haarberg?

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
What a stupid fucking season. Good team, but everyone on offense has the yips.

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member

That whole sit them thint doesn’t really work when Jeff Sims is your back up, no?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I mean it’s not like Rhule didn’t try every possible option in the QB room this season.

“sit their ass.” And put in who? 😂 Sims? Haarberg?
Rhule and Satt chase away two or three QBs and hand-pick Sims and people look at it like "why the room so bad"

HuskeRuss

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
The reason we've been losing all these years is the turnover in coaching staff and starting over and the kids having to learn new stuff every two or three years. We knew this was going to be a rebuild, and so Matt has begun in Year One. Firing coaches is not the answer, look at s***** Cockeye their coaches stick around and their players produce even though they suck and somehow they win. We have to stick with Matt and his staff through the growing pains and give it a chance. I believe in him and I believe it will get turned around. Once again this is Year One and we're all frustrated but I have hope which is more than I could say towards the end of SF time here.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
The reason we've been losing all these years is the turnover in coaching staff and starting over and the kids having to learn new stuff every two or three years. We knew this was going to be a rebuild, and so Matt has begun in Year One. Firing coaches is not the answer, look at s***** Cockeye their coaches stick around and their players produce even though they suck and somehow they win. We have to stick with Matt and his staff through the growing pains and give it a chance. I believe in him and I believe it will get turned around. Once again this is Year One and we're all frustrated but I have hope which is more than I could say towards the end of SF time here.
Man, I could buy that if our OC wasn't such a goddamn clown, our HC hadn't hand-picked Sims, we hadn't hired so many unproven assistants (Rob D, DUI McGuire, etc), and White wasn't likely to jump off of the sinking ship.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

This right here is why I messaged Garrett and asked if we could get a CUNT emoji to use...

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

#6winsandabowlgame
I see your sarcasm and I’ll challenge you on it.

You can’t preach “we’re getting better every week”, and not.

You can’t preach “we’re not going to beat ourselves”, and then beat ourselves.

You can’t preach “we’re going to aim for 1-0 every week”, and then 0-1 every week.

And finally say in a media video, “we’re going to get teams to respect us”, and then becoming a laughing stock on offense every week.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds