Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule was in town (1 Viewer)

betsch

Safety
Dean, on a podcast or radio appearance, apparently called this board the “SuperSaver” of message boards.
Ummmm does he realize when he throws that insult around that a lot of people are employees of Super Saver? Probably not a smart idea if you are selling your product.

NTXHusker

Linebacker
Ummmm does he realize when he throws that insult around that a lot of people are employees of Super Saver? Probably not a smart idea if you are selling your product.
Dean is a fat clown. How anyone ever associated themselves with him and bought what that tard was selling is well beyond me. I guarantee you that fat fuck has sat, lonely in his 1990's Lumina, eating an entire birthday cake that he bought for himself in a SuperSaver parking lot while crying that no coach actually likes him.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't have any hate for dean.
Sure, he's not good at his job at all - that's why I don't subscribe.

Mongo on the other hand can kiss my dirty taint.

NTXHusker

Linebacker
I don't have any hate for dean.
Sure, he's not good at his job at all - that's why I don't subscribe.

Mongo on the other hand can kiss my dirty taint.
The problem is, that fat twat is propped up in other media outlets like he is some sort of savant. He literally has no more insight than whatever slapdick the Hooper Sentinel would send to any random ass practice scrum. KFAB and KETV soiled themselves along with Nebraska Public Media when they gave that sparkly shit burger an even greater platform. Now we have to give up a certain percentage of a coach's media time that could be better spent on literally anything else, letting this douche canoe ask poorly worded, three paragraph questions that are pointless and/or obvious.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
The problem is, that fat twat is propped up in other media outlets like he is some sort of savant. He literally has no more insight than whatever slapdick the Hooper Sentinel would send to any random ass practice scrum. KFAB and KETV soiled themselves along with Nebraska Public Media when they gave that sparkly shit burger an even greater platform. Now we have to give up a certain percentage of a coach's media time that could be better spent on literally anything else, letting this douche canoe ask poorly worded, three paragraph questions that are pointless and/or obvious.

One more reason for tPB to get some media creds.

I still don't give a shit about dean.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Dean is a fat clown. How anyone ever associated themselves with him and bought what that tard was selling is well beyond me. I guarantee you that fat fuck has sat, lonely in his 1990's Lumina, eating an entire birthday cake that he bought for himself in a SuperSaver parking lot while crying that no coach actually likes him.
Omg I can’t stop laughing

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Another hilarious post. Love it

NTXHusker

Linebacker
One more reason for tPB to get some media creds.

I still don't give a shit about dean.
Garrett should see if he can get the actual Hooper Sentinel to sponsor his media creds. I think its the Rustler-Sentinel now if it even exists. Either way...Jordan Larson's hometown paper deserves a hard hitting journalist.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Damn It Wesley Snipes GIF by IMDb

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds