Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule visiting Peter Kiewit building 1/23 (1 Viewer)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
My wife called me today to let me know that Matt Rhule walked into the Kiewit building ahead of her today. Presumably to meet with the big dollar donors there to gauge the amount they are willing to pony up for the new South stadium addition/renovation/whatever. Probably also to meet and greet with those boys too. Unfotunately, we are not donors and will not meet with him....but he and the staff still want to hang out due to my impressive ping pong skills and YMCA prowess...

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
You know what to do:

eavesdropping episode 1 GIF

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I'll see if she can allocate a crane to Bennington...it is Bennington right?
Technically, yes. But if you're actually in the town of Bennington, you're too far.

You want to back that crane ass back up and head to an area that is Omaha in theory, but Bennington on paper.

Can't miss it.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Technically, yes. But if you're actually in the town of Bennington, you're too far.

You want to back that crane ass back up and head to an area that is Omaha in theory, but Bennington on paper.

Can't miss it.
Behind the big ass house iirc...listen for the back up horn

Found Footage Video GIF by Eternal Family

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Dylan Raiola to star in Kiewit's first and last ever commercial to endorse the quality of their combined cycle power plants for $5 million over four years

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
My wife called me today to let me know that Matt Rhule walked into the Kiewit building ahead of her today. Presumably to meet with the big dollar donors there to gauge the amount they are willing to pony up for the new South stadium addition/renovation/whatever. Probably also to meet and greet with those boys too. Unfotunately, we are not donors and will not meet with him....but he and the staff still want to hang out due to my impressive ping pong skills and YMCA prowess...
Let us know if he still has his pants on when he leaves.
sexy season 5 GIF by Portlandia

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
My wife called me today to let me know that Matt Rhule walked into the Kiewit building ahead of her today. Presumably to meet with the big dollar donors there to gauge the amount they are willing to pony up for the new South stadium addition/renovation/whatever.
This does not seem like the job of the head football coach. This is Turd's department.
I do think, like you said, he may be there as a meet and greet to grease the skids for some big donations, though.

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
This does not seem like the job of the head football coach. This is Turd's department.
I do think, like you said, he may be there as a meet and greet to grease the skids for some big donations, though.
Plans being made for the “Kiewit Sky Dome” addition to the stadium…..

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds