Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Rhule signed today (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think there is also something to sticking with the run for 4 quarters.
Near as I can tell big ten football requires execution and ball control when appropriate. Hopefully Rhule got a PhD in logistics to keep up with that because if not we might as well have pulled the trigger on Chad Morris

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Near as I can tell big ten football requires execution and ball control when appropriate. Hopefully Rhule got a PhD in logistics to keep up with that because if not we might as well have pulled the trigger on Chad Morris
That’s why Rhule is a c+ hire. I think he is a quality coach and I hope it works out, but I’ll reserve judgment anointing him the savior. Nebraska seems to be the place where coaches go to die.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
That’s why Rhule is a c+ hire. I think he is a quality coach and I hope it works out, but I’ll reserve judgment anointing him the savior. Nebraska seems to be the place where coaches go to die.
You Say Season 1 GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Matt Rhule seems pretty short. I’m not sold we should have a short coach.
He he can’t see over the oline how can he coach!
Doesn't matter if he's a slob, big-boned or fat.

He has the right demeanour and personality; just win!

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
That's not even close. It's when Jesus had tea with the British and Jesus turned 1 turkey into thousands and so Britain couldn't tax us anymore.
Just not sure I can follow a guy that would share food and drink with the British. But if you are telling tax stories, it must be true.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
That's not even close. It's when Jesus had tea with the British and Jesus turned 1 turkey into thousands and so Britain couldn't tax us anymore.
This sounds like something 3yearletterman would reply to someone on Twitter. Lol.

My personal favorite. “That’s quite the word salad to say my grandpa surrendered at Yorktown”.

brnred1989

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Sounds like it’s 5 years at 46

its 5 years and $49MM
Tone,

How does that work with the Carolina buyout? Are they not paying $10 mil/year to not coach? So if we are paying him 9.8 Carolina is paying him 200K? That adds up to $10 mil, surely he needs to make a few million per year over his Carolina buyout to come coach, unless he really wants to be here and be only cares about breaking even?

Herbie

Quarterback
Tone,

How does that work with the Carolina buyout? Are they not paying $10 mil/year to not coach? So if we are paying him 9.8 Carolina is paying him 200K? That adds up to $10 mil, surely he needs to make a few million per year over his Carolina buyout to come coach, unless he really wants to be here and be only cares about breaking even?
I’d place money on his agent negotiating a buyout of the panthers deal while getting him a new contract.

3rdLargestCity

Bench Warmer
Tone,

Go read the current (this morning) article on Herbie’s Hangout, written by SSO. He does a good job of breaking it down.

This Mornings Article

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds