Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule Post Season Press Conference (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
But can you do it without fumbling the snap?
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
The best we can hope for is that Rhule brings in a qb coach who helps coordinate the offense and move Satterfield to tight ends coach.
Not exactly. I've said it in a few other threads, but with the smoke surrounding Barthel, bet we can ask for is Jeff Nixon comes in as co-OC and RBs coach. Then bring in a QB coach and shift Satterfield to TEs. To me, that would be ideal. Again, ideally, I'd like Blake Shapen out of the portal and for him to bring his coach, Shawn Bell from Baylor.
He did get asked.. He said he was talking to coaches tomorrow and wasn't ready today to discuss whether or not there'd be any re-shuffling.
To me, that sounds like staff movement is imminent.

Huskers4420

Linebacker
Not exactly. I've said it in a few other threads, but with the smoke surrounding Barthel, bet we can ask for is Jeff Nixon comes in as co-OC and RBs coach. Then bring in a QB coach and shift Satterfield to TEs. To me, that would be ideal. Again, ideally, I'd like Blake Shapen out of the portal and for him to bring his coach, Shawn Bell from Baylor.

Didn't watch one second of Baylor this year, but seemed like Baylor fans were pretty bummed Shapen went portaling. That's all I'd need for some assurance.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

How’s Nixon as an OC?

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Same. I wonder if his comment the other day (About telling Tony to only go to a few program that has the right resources was the same thing) was intentional. He said something to the effect of, “You can’t expect a 10 win program and only be willing to spend 8 out of 12 teams.”
You could be onto something. He ALWAYS says speaks through the media to get his messages across. It wouldn't surprise me one IOTA.

Fucking smart.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Great job connecting the dots. Not sure about all the specifics, but the tea leaves insinuated some shifting of duties and/or addition of staff, etc.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

That would be a great development. The biggest win is getting a credible qb coach and someone who can also help coordinate the offense. If it goes down your way better yet since Nixon is a proven coach.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds