Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule joining CGD later. (1 Viewer)

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
Assuming they are waiting for the official announcement from Nebraska. Has to happen in the next 2.5 hours now.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Guess my guy was correct then. GET THE DOWNS!!!!
Booya Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
If Nebraska fans fuck this up complaining about Rhule being the choice, I’m going to come unglued.
Totally expect fans to be pissed off at first but as the national press educates them on what a great hire it is and then they hear him speak it will lessen the angst. Nothing but winning will unite the masses. In the meantime I'll just have to ignore the potatoe heads so I don't lose my mind.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
The longer we go without an official announcement, the more I start to believe that Rhule will go on air, they’ll ask about the Nebraska job, and he’ll start laughing hysterically and say “like I would ever go there!” Then he and all of the hosts and the entire crowd will all laugh until they’re crying, nobody able to speak a word because of the hilarity.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
The longer we go without an official announcement, the more I start to believe that Rhule will go on air, they’ll ask about the Nebraska job, and he’ll start laughing hysterically and say “like I would ever go there!” Then he and all of the hosts and the entire crowd will all laugh until they’re crying, nobody able to speak a word because of the hilarity.

Yeah, that would be fitting. Ha ha.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Two seconds later Turd sends out release announcing Monken

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Announcement should be 11am EST, 10AM CST based on the indicators

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds