Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Reynoldson has gone woke (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
He just posted the picture of Clark remaking the Kobe photo and said something along the lines of “ok I’ll say it - this is disrespectful. She often is.”
that's what all this hoopla is about?

What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I offended one of my clients this morning. I went all in on why women's basketball sucks. Think the wife was getting mad.

The truth hurts Jim... I've got 2 daughters and while I supported them always when they played sports, but was always honest in the fact that women's sports, doesn't matter what it is (outside of probably gymnastics) is a lesser product.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The truth hurts Jim... I've got 2 daughters and while I supported them always when they played sports, but was always honest in the fact that women's sports, doesn't matter what it is (outside of probably gymnastics) is a lesser product.
...tennis, and volleyball are also better imo. At least more watchable.

This excludes 1980s mens tennis which was awesome.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
...tennis, and volleyball are also better imo. At least more watchable.

This excludes 1980s mens tennis which was awesome.

I don't watch tennis, but when the Olympics are on, the Men's Volleyball is at a whole different level of athleticism than the women's...

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I don't watch tennis, but when the Olympics are on, the Men's Volleyball is at a whole different level of athleticism than the women's...
Aside from the very obvious reasons why I would prefer women's volleyball and tennis over men's, the women's games have incredible rallies because the men's game has so much power behind it, the rallies tend not to last. The athleticism difference doesn't always translate into more watchable in my opinion. That's the main issue with the NBA right now. The athletes are incredible, but the game is borderline unwatchable. More watchable than the wnba, however.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
better than that cock eye eikholt
Until your post, that’s who I was thinking this was. Both were interns at HOL around the same time. Eikhula went straight to Cockeye after graduation. That’s why I thought it was him giving an opinion on an Cockeye player. Should have known better, though, as he’d wouldn’t dare disrespect the Golden Child Hawkeye.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds