Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread - race to signing day (2 Viewers)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I think noonan will be a guy you can bulk up and move inside.
I tend to agree with that looking at his dad holy hell that dude is jacked. Probably a 265 - 280 DE when all is said and done. Some of those others could be too but I would guess a could end up as stand up guys.

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
Given our recent track record of losing 1 score games and Alvano’s track record of being fucking automatic from anywhere inside of Memorial Stadium I’m going to go ahead and call him our most important recruit.

Herbie

Quarterback
If we could actually rebuild the poly pipeline that would make Raiola 100% worth it as OL coach
Can’t hold anything that happened in 22 against the guy imo.
No one was recruiting and recruiting anyone was a lost cause
Train wreck of a staff
Train wreck of a roster
Train wreck of OL development the previous 4 years

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
and Clester is still a certified bitch
Seriously dude…wtf man. He must hate Nebraska now. I hope Turd has a strongly worded letter sent his way.
Be Nice Season 9 GIF by The Office

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Rofl

I love robinson, fiest, Nelson etc … but they were so hard to watch this year. They would have been great players 35 years ago

I don't think they would have even been "great" 35 years ago. I don't think their talent levels are what we had on the D Line 35 years ago. They may have played some, but would not have been guys we think of now as great back then.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't think they would have even been "great" 35 years ago. I don't think their talent levels are what we had on the D Line 35 years ago. They may have played some, but would not have been guys we think of now as great back then.
I still like Robinson. I think he can get back to being the high level players he looked to be as a freshman

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds