Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread - race to signing day (1 Viewer)

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Mormon kids from Utah/Idaho are 100% a waste of time to recruit, in fact they are the biggest waste of time of any demographic including Polynesians. They pretty much only go to one of like 5 schools, probably BYU or Utah for a kid that highly ranked. if by dumb luck we do get one, they dip within a year when they figure out they're like the only Mormon in the state.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Mormon kids from Utah/Idaho are 100% a waste of time to recruit, in fact they are the biggest waste of time of any demographic including Polynesians. They pretty much only go to one of like 5 schools, probably BYU or Utah for a kid that highly ranked. if by dumb luck we do get one, they dip within a year when they figure out they're like the only Mormon in the state.
There may not be many but those mother fuckers get around spreading their word.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I'm 40 years old, I've only met 1 mormon that I know of. He was here in Wichita but ended up moving back to Utah.

I don't know if I've met more than 1 jewish person in my lifetime either. I didn't know any catholics until I moved to Kansas. The only catholics in East Texas no habla ingles. Now I live in a town that is like 75% catholic.

Sheltered life I suppose.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm 40 years old, I've only met 1 mormon that I know of. He was here in Wichita but ended up moving back to Utah.

I don't know if I've met more than 1 jewish person in my lifetime either. I didn't know any catholics until I moved to Kansas. The only catholics in East Texas no habla ingles. Now I live in a town that is like 75% catholic.

Sheltered life I suppose.
Go spend some time in Central Nebraska and you'll meet all the Mormons your heart desires. 30 wife's has to really tire a guy out.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
that dude looks like he's 35 years old with 2 kids and a mortgage

tenor.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds