Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread 2024 (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member

Rhule when he saw those shirts:

james-franco-what.gif

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
My kid is class of 2028...he has aspirations of being a college football player. He hasn't hit puberty yet.

This kid is already 5'11, 188 lol. Incredible.
Kids are big these days my nephew is going to turn eight in a couple weeks and is already 4'10" 80lbs. I think my brother is putting HGH in his cereal or something.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's in the milk so close.
A buddy of mine I went to college with - we're both old - commented a dozen years or so ago that he didn't recall the girls looking like fertility goddesses when they were in junior high. He had nieces that resembled his remark, FWIW. He blamed it on the Tyson's chicken, because that seemed to be all his nieces ate when they went out to eat at a restaurant were the chicken fingers. His theory was the chickens were pumped full of hormones and those hormones were carried over into the girls, accelerating their development. We still refer to it as "Mike Sherlock's Tyson's Chicken Theory", mostly because that's my buddy's name.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
A buddy of mine I went to college with - we're both old - commented a dozen years or so ago that he didn't recall the girls looking like fertility goddesses when they were in junior high. He had nieces that resembled his remark, FWIW. He blamed it on the Tyson's chicken, because that seemed to be all his nieces ate when they went out to eat at a restaurant were the chicken fingers. His theory was the chickens were pumped full of hormones and those hormones were carried over into the girls, accelerating their development. We still refer to it as "Mike Sherlock's Tyson's Chicken Theory", mostly because that's my buddy's name.
There has to be some truth to that with livestock.

BigDaddyThor

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
My kid is class of 2028...he has aspirations of being a college football player. He hasn't hit puberty yet.

This kid is already 5'11, 188 lol. Incredible.
My kid is also 2028. He's 5'11, 210 lbs. wears a men's size 13 shoe. He is just starting puberty and hasn't hit his growth spurt yet according to the Dr. It's just so crazy to hear they're offering 8th graders.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
When my class of 2030 kid starts getting looks, I'll give you a heads up. He currently thinks he's a basketball player. Him just turning 11 and being 5'5 150 lbs suggests otherwise.
My 2 year old is class of 2039. He’s 95%ile for height and weight. He likes to run at me from as fast as he can from about 10 feet and try to knock me over. I hope this continues….

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds