Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting Analyst (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey all,

I just heard from @Lionsfan93 and he unfortunately will not be around anymore. He gave me the Twitter account password and all that, but I realized that compared to his analysis, there’s no way I could come close to doing the same thing he was. I’m pretty much an idiot when it comes to recruiting. If anyone is interested, let me know. I’ll give you the Twitter account login and the Recruiting Analyst title.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is there anyone that's dabbled on RSS as an intern that has connections, and would like to use this to launch their career? I'd think you'd have to be a football person to understand the nuances of film study and the different competition levels, etc.

Last edited:

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Is there anyone that's dabbled on RSS as an intern that has connections, and would like to use this to launch their career. I'd think you'd have to be a football person to understand the nuances of film study and the different competition levels, etc.

If I may chime in, we’ve got football people on the board who can watch highlights and form opinions. I feel this is a person who can relentlessly track kids down and get interviews/quotes from them about their decision.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Hey all,

I just heard from @Lionsfan93 and he unfortunately will not be around anymore. He gave me the Twitter account password and all that, but I realized that compared to his analysis, there’s no way I could come close to doing the same thing he was. I’m pretty much an idiot when it comes to recruiting. If anyone is interested, let me know. I’ll give you the Twitter account login and the Recruiting Analyst title.
You spelled Analist wrong...

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not gonna lie, I had no idea y’all have been doing EPPs. Need to post a link over here every week

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey all,

I'm mildly curious why @Lionsfan93 felt the need to abandon us in our hour of need. Has he accepted a role where his contributions here create a conflict of interest, or is it something even MORE nefarious? Curious minds want to know!

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm mildly curious why @Lionsfan93 felt the need to abandon us in our hour of need. Has he accepted a role where his contributions here create a conflict of interest, or is it something even MORE nefarious? Curious minds want to know!
Haha. He said he had to reprioritize his life. So his wife probably yelled at him for spending too much free time here

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Haha. He said he had to reprioritize his life. So his wife probably yelled at him for spending too much free time here
Well, that's lame. My free advice to him (worth every penny):

tenor.gif

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Id be incredibly surprised if anyone on this board knew less about recruiting than me. Very, very surprised.

I used to follow recruiting closely, but following NU football recruiting is more of an emotion roller coaster than even following the actual football team. This is amplified even more with the introduction of the transfer portal.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I loved following recruiting during the Callahan era. Just picture me sitting in my dorm room obsessing about college recruits on rivals. The lack of overall success eventually broke my spirit.

#curtdukes4heisman

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds