Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Random other B1G team’s message board thoughts…

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
MICHIGAN STATE

• We are all Husker fans this weekend
  • OSU losing before we play them gives us a shot at Indy even with a loss in Columbus
  • What's the point. Nebraska is not beating OSU, my dude.
  • I hope Nebraska wins just to give Neb pause when deciding what to do with Frosty Boi.
  • I don’t like Frost and think Nebraska shouldn’t be in our conference anyway.
  • if you think Frost sucks wouldn’t you want him to win and remain the coach?
  • The same Nebraska that was going to beat UM? Good luck with that. Frost is still dead man walking there.
  • Frost says this is their Superbowl.
  • Nebraska's best days are behind them no matter who they hire. They ran away from Texas like babies, have a bad recruiting area, and they were dumb enough to think they could do better than a guy that was regularly winning 9+.
  • I love Scott Frost. His heroics split Michigan‘s title in 97.

OHIO STATE

• How do we stop Adrian Martinez?
  • He’s been starting for 6 years straight and should be approaching 30 by now.
  • He will stop himself with a cornucopia of turnovers.
  • Martinez is usually very good or very bad.
  • GOING TO LINCOLN FOR THE GAME. ANYONE ELSE GOING? ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  • I've never been so I'm excited to cross off the twelfth B1G away game off my bucket list.
  • Is there an airport in Nebraska?
  • Kinda. It’s where they land their pterodactyls
  • Lincoln does have an airport, Gate 1 and Gate 2 are the same room, last time I forgot to put my multi-tool in the suitcase, they opened the luggage room for me and let me wander around to find my bag and put it in.
  • People are really nice, after going to the a-hole conventions that Wisc and Penn St call fan bases, Nebraska is a refreshing change of pace.
  • Husker OL is trash and they won't be able to consistently run the football
  • Day likes Frost so he’ll pull the dogs off earlier than normal.
  • I think something like 45-21, Bucks. No more of this "close loss against a good team" stuff by Nebraska.
  • This game will probably be the final nail in the coffin for Frost and the following day both parties agree to part away
  • I think it will be a surprisingly tough game.
  • It’s a classic Buckeye trap.

MICHIGAN

• I am fascinated by D1 CFB coaching searches
  • Nebraska won't open up.
  • MSU would have 3 losses minimum without Walker. IU, Nebraska, Michigan
  • Walker didn't do anything against IU and Nebraska so he wasn't the difference in those games
  • Nebraska has to call the Frost era over don't they?
  • Nebraska should probably go after Matt Campbell, but I wouldn't take that job if I were him (or anyone).

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back