Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Purdue Game Day (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Apparently, blowing out my sprinkler system. I had no idea we were going to "hard freeze" last night as I thought that was slated for Monday/Tuesday of next week. Probably going to be "geyser city" in the front lawn from perforating it with .22 LR shots tracking down that fucking mole. Fuck that guy and what he did to my front lawn.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Apparently, blowing out my sprinkler system. I had no idea we were going to "hard freeze" last night as I thought that was slated for Monday/Tuesday of next week. Probably going to be "geyser city" in the front lawn from perforating it with .22 LR shots tracking down that fucking mole. Fuck that guy and what he did to my front lawn.
Pretty sure my situation is a family and they have made their way into the backyard. Really hoping my wife's dog finds them and I find her with 1 or 2 in her mouth like she does with rabbits she catches

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Currently working my Saturday for another 2 hours. Sarpy County clean up is this week so I will be spending the afternoon and tomorrow getting ready for that.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
What’s everyone doing?

I’m watching 6 year olds play basketball

It’s not as horrific as watching 4 or 5 year olds play basketball
im farmin Kaladin, harvest season haven’t gotten any equipment stuck in mud so that’s good , other than that I’ll be watchin my Huskers later tonight and then sit on the toilet for minimum 2.5 hours. no matter the amount of immodiums i take its like niagra falls some days. Especially game days my innerds get all worked up heeee haws!!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I didn't realize that either. How cold did it get? Didn't even turn it off yet. Was going to do that tomorrow.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds