Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Puke Bucket Alert (1 Viewer)

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
You have better sources about his "work ethic" and amount of "heart" throughout his career lets hear them.

As I replied to HG, I hope he has changed and is ready to work hard, because he is a freak athlete, and could be Sunday player if he really wants it.
No I don't have any sources. I'd just rather it not be true and talk smack on the internet. I also hope he becomes a Sunday player.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Damn, slinging insults today brother.

I have pretty good info when it comes to that particular player, and many of the "rumors" about shit his parents tried hard to dispel were 100% true.

I hope he has changed and is ready to work hard, because he is a freak athlete, and could be Sunday player if he really wants it.

I highly doubt this. Plenty of people that claim to have info when it comes to Malachi, but most have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I am @TooTall favorite poster so I can verify that he knows what he's talking about.
now-kith-mike-tyson.gif

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG

In honor of the topic of puking, here's an excerpt of one of the greatest sports articles ever written by of course the GOAT Leroy Jenkins after Johnny Rodgers punt return in the Game of the Century. Sports Illustrated reposted it in honor of their 60th anniversary.

"It was one of those insanely thrilling things in which a single player, seized by the moment, twists, whirls, slips, holds his balance and, sprinting, makes it all the way to the goal line. Rodgers went 72 yards for the touchdown, one which keeps growing larger in the minds of all. And afterward, back on the Nebraska bench, he did what most everybody in Norman, Okla. probably felt like doing: he threw up."

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds