Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Puke Bucket Alert (1 Viewer)

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Get back out there and try to prove something to the bouncers. You got this

Me coming to my senses after getting tossed at T Henerys

Carolina Panthers Yes GIF by NFL

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yeah but when I do this at the bars I'm "a problem" and "scaring the hoes"

Reminds me of my 21st, back when the downtown Lincoln bars all did birthday shots. Last bar of the night was the Brass Rail. I was the last of my friends to turn 21, so they weren't kind to me through the night. We're sitting at the bar and I just put my forehead on the bar and threw up between my legs and all over the floor. The bartender, knowing the classy establishment that the Rail was at that time simply said to my friends, "If he's going to do that again, you guys are going to have to leave".

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Reminds me of my 21st, back when the downtown Lincoln bars all did birthday shots. Last bar of the night was the Brass Rail. I was the last of my friends to turn 21, so they weren't kind to me through the night. We're sitting at the bar and I just put my forehead on the bar and threw up between my legs and all over the floor. The bartender, knowing the classy establishment that the Rail was at that time simply said to my friends, "If he's going to do that again, you guys are going to have to leave".

neighborhood-spiderman-yuh.gif

TooTall

Linebacker
Insider
Elite Member
Damn, slinging insults today brother.

I have pretty good info when it comes to that particular player, and many of the "rumors" about shit his parents tried hard to dispel were 100% true.

I hope he has changed and is ready to work hard, because he is a freak athlete, and could be Sunday player if he really wants it.

TooTall

Linebacker
Insider
Elite Member
Your username doesn’t quite checkout.

Should be TooGhey
You have better sources about his "work ethic" and amount of "heart" throughout his career lets hear them.

As I replied to HG, I hope he has changed and is ready to work hard, because he is a freak athlete, and could be Sunday player if he really wants it.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Damn, slinging insults today brother.

I have pretty good info when it comes to that particular player, and many of the "rumors" about shit his parents tried hard to dispel were 100% true.

I hope he has changed and is ready to work hard, because he is a freak athlete, and could be Sunday player if he really wants it.
Didn’t mean to insult you, I was just joking. Like I do 99% of the time 😂

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds