Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Prescott is N

Excited Hell Yeah GIF by reactionseditor

My thoughts

- His school is a P5 pipeline, so you always want to keep your foot in the door there
- Listed at 6'1" 190, looks to be in that range height-wise but looks a bit wiry. Regardless, he's big enough to play DB.
- Ballhawk. Very very fast. OK tackler. Has positional versatility, I think he can play either corner or safety at the next level. Ran a wind-aided 10.99 100 as a junior & he's definitely even faster now.
- I've trusted Wisconsin's DB evaluations for a long time now. No matter who the HC is they've always got solid DB play. If he was good enough to play there, I definitely want him.

I've followed recruiting and roster building for over 20 years now and I have no idea what is going on or what is gonna happen with this roster.

I've sort of given up on trying to figure it out. If anyone can explain it, I'd like to hear.
It's the wild west right now, the NCAA has lost control of NIL. I'm just happy we have the coaches now that are going to exploit every loop hole they can instead of past coaches that had us in a self imposed scholarship reduction ban every year.

Were we expecting this? Sorry if I’m behind the times.
This just came up in the past couple of days. Was committed to Wisconsin.
Some have said he got processed from Wisky's class, but I see some poeople ITT are saying he couldn't get admitted academically to Wisconsin, which makes me feel a little better that we're not just taking their cast offs. Either way, not a big risk as a walk on.

Last edited:
Being the Juco of the Big Ten has its advantages.

Don't know why Wisconsin didn't get him on an NIL/PWO deal but I'm just going to assume that's another one of our former BIG West conference rivals that gets their rocks off depriving young Black men of an education/civil liberties
Academics most likely. He also can’t go the NIL/PWO route if the team was actively recruiting him meaning an official visit and such.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back