Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Powerful stuff from DB this morning re: MJ. (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Apparently he was on the phone with MJ right before it happened. He also relates it to his own experience with domestic violence. It starts right after the commercial break, about 2 minutes in.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
There are a lot of rumors out there but it definitely seems like he walked in on someone with somebody and snapped.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
One interesting thing Damon said is that Mickey was supposed to meet with Satterfield (new OC, sp?) yesterday. Sounds like there was still a strong possibility of him returning. Was.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
One interesting thing Damon said is that Mickey was supposed to meet with Satterfield (new OC, sp?) yesterday. Sounds like there was still a strong possibility of him returning. Was.
Also mentioned his interview with Tulsa, possible using that as leverage? I think one key is that the interview with Tulsa was switched to Zoom rather than the original format, so Mickey had to go back home...will certainly be interesting to see how this unfolds

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I have gone round and round on what I think about DB. Sometimes I've considered him too arrogant to even listen to, sometimes I've considered him having a very unique perspective and one worth listening to, other times I've thought he's so incredibly relatable.

He did an incredible job here, showing transparency, admitting he's very close to this family involved, calling for pause and not speculating, instilling belief in LPD from first hand account that he didn't like but thought was handled well. This was very well done by him.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Apparently he was on the phone with MJ right before it happened. He also relates it to his own experience with domestic violence. It starts right after the commercial break, about 2 minutes in.

Thanks for Posting. That was a tough listen. Couldn't be easy for DB to talk about. We need to let the process work out as we don't know the details

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
Going to listen now. Please tell me he doesn't talk about this the entire 1 1/2 hour long podcast

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds