Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Player tweetstorm

Honestly I loved the “we want to play football” tweetstorm back in the summer but this one just reeks of desperation and ass-kissing imo

I’m guessing the tweets have something to do with the score they are keeping track of this off-season for the teams

Nothing wrong with some PR.

4vqndi.gif

Gerrod L was hastily liking these tweets left and right. Clearly a carefully orchestrated media blitz, capped off by Scott and his wife giving money to Teammates and her making her first ever public appearance.

Even if it's all scripted, you gotta win the offseason when you don't make any coaching changes and lose half of your offensive playmakers.

Hope it all works out in the end.

Gerrod L was hastily liking these tweets left and right. Clearly a carefully orchestrated media blitz, capped off by Scott and his wife giving money to Teammates and her making her first ever public appearance.

Even if it's all scripted, you gotta win the offseason when you don't make any coaching changes and lose half of your offensive playmakers.

Hope it all works out in the end.
Yes, I can feel the hope through your post. It was obviously orchestrated but I don't think people would retweet if they weren't behind em. They'd not say anything, right?

Yes, I can feel the hope through your post. It was obviously orchestrated but I don't think people would if they weren't behind em. They'd not say anything, right?
Let's face it, Scott and the Program are desperate for good momentum. It's a hail mary and why not. Win the off season and go from there.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back