Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Platinum Elite forum (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey all,

Many of you have noticed there is now a “Platinum Elite” forum that has already had very mixed reactions. I wanted to start this thread just to clear everything up. The mods and insidehers and I all decided to do this for a few reasons

1. So that insiders can post info without worrying if the homers from the opposing team are on the board. @kenyanfeline already posted practice nugs that he didn’t feel comfortable posting to the public

2. So that we can ensure Dean or anyone from Tater Island is not scooping it.

3. The funds will hopefully help set us up to be able to afford to operate this board for a long time

That being said, if you can’t afford it, want to try it out for awhile first, whatever, just shoot me a DM and I’ll upgrade you for free. I might ask who you are on RSS just to confirm but that’s it. We arent looking to be an RRS but at the same time need to make sure people can post info

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
How much does it cost? A tree fell on my car
tenor.gif

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Hey all,

Many of you have noticed there is now a “Platinum Elite” forum that has already had very mixed reactions. I wanted to start this thread just to clear everything up. The mods and insidehers and I all decided to do this for a few reasons

1. So that insiders can post info without worrying if the homers from the opposing team are on the board. @kenyanfeline already posted practice nugs that he didn’t feel comfortable posting to the public

2. So that we can ensure Dean or anyone from Tater Island is not scooping it.

3. The funds will hopefully help set us up to be able to afford to operate this board for a long time

That being said, if you can’t afford it, want to try it out for awhile first, whatever, just shoot me a DM and I’ll upgrade you for free. I might ask who you are on RSS just to confirm but that’s it. We arent looking to be an RRS but at the same time need to make sure people can post info
Wtf am I supposed to do for tunnel talks?

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
For some reason the upgrades aren't going through automatically like they used to. I'm working on fixing it, but sorry for any delay if you do sign up. I have to manually go in and approve it currently

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds