Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pissing match on RSS

RSS blows. Glad im on TPB. All hail @HuskerGarrett
british lol GIF by Acorn TV

That thread is highly entertaining. Between Severee being roasted by every poster to Damon double and triple posting replies and quote function not working properly it’s a beautiful mess. RSS gets triggered by local radio potato personality Mike’l and he in turn gets triggered by some of the worst shit posters on RSS.

Got some cliffs of what Bennington and Severe are saying?
A few people calling Severe a hack and NU hater. He claims ratings are highest ever since he joined. He also says he doesn’t hate NU.

Benning was hard to follow. Either he doesn’t know how the quote function works or there’s a problem.

Most people doubting that Johnson was really offered by every Big school except NU. I would have to agree with that.

Just a lot of posters getting their panties in a wad.

One of the most entertaining things for me is when some idiot can't figure out the quote function and completely butchers it, and a handful of posters start quoting the butchered post and none of any idea of who is arguing about what.

God we need to start winning so fucking badly.
And that is not going to happen. It's interesting, the further I get away from the State and caring about the football team, the more clearly I can see that our Huskers are not getting back to even mediocrity anytime soon. Typing that does not make me happy, btw.

Have their been any Nebraska girls hs wrestling posts recently? Seems like that could be a good one to pursue.

And that is not going to happen. It's interesting, the further I get away from the State and caring about the football team, the more clearly I can see that our Huskers are not getting back to even mediocrity anytime soon. Typing that does not make me happy, btw.

Interesting Take. Good thing HuskerPete and Wyldtard aren't on here...they would roast you for that one!

Inside info? I mean, I believe you, but just curious what juicy behind the scenes nuggz I may have missed.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back