Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pi - Digital Currency (2 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
the-office.gif
Beat me to it. This gif makes me laugh every time.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Man, that's weird. When I did mine, it went through within a couple of weeks. Is there a way for you to contact someone to get it cleared? I would think that since there's such a big push to get everyone KYC'd that they'd push you through.

Once I did, I was able to create a wallet and transfer mine and any that was associated with people in my circle that had been verified.
I get to the license part, then it says I need my security circle. I need to try again and see what can happen.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Beat me to it. This gif makes me laugh every time.
Per
Yes, Pi Network is legit. Unlike traditional crypto projects like Bitcoin, the mining of Pi is not to secure the network and validate transactions, but to distribute tokens and ramp up adoption. It is not a pyramid scheme, as old miners don’t receive a portion of new miners’ rewards.

Boom, Jim!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Per
Yes, Pi Network is legit. Unlike traditional crypto projects like Bitcoin, the mining of Pi is not to secure the network and validate transactions, but to distribute tokens and ramp up adoption. It is not a pyramid scheme, as old miners don’t receive a portion of new miners’ rewards.

Boom, Jim!
It's still a funny gif.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds