Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pi - Digital Currency (3 Viewers)

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
It looks like they may be getting ready to launch their Mainent in the next 6 months, which means that this could eventually be worth something.

In case anyone was interested, here's a link/invitation code. Essentially it's an app that you download and you click once a day to mine. I have no idea if it'll ever be worth anything, but like I told my kids, if it's not, you wasted 5 seconds of your day and you waste a lot more of that on Tik Tok. If it is, then it's all gravy...

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 55 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/jaihawk and use my username (jaihawk) as your invitation code.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
200.gif

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Done... why not?

I missed bitcoin and kick myself. So looks like if I add people then we get more mining per day?

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Was this brought on the board before? I feel like I have done something for Pi

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Based on my research, here's the quick dummy's guide.

Right now you can't buy or sell this coin. If you can find a person to trade it with, that's your only way to use this until the mainet launch.

Mainet launch date is unknown, has been speculated about, and pushed back repeatedly. Appears to be contingent on massive user verification, where they've verified 12m people, and need to get to at least 15m. Hence the rewards/push for new users.

Details and information are hard to come by about any kind of specifics. Good chance the data collection (from "verification" and what the app collects off your phone) & ad revenue are what the devs are actually going to be making money on. Has a lot of the hallmarks of something that's going to be some kind of rug pull or waste of time.

Probably not a high risk thing if you just run the app, stack up the coins, and don't give them any of your personal data. But incredibly high chance that those coins will be worth almost nothing. Definitely not a new Bitcoin.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I’m still waiting for my HBAR to kick off. It’s jumped a few cents over the last few months. I’m hoping!

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Have been accruing for about 4 years. I’ll be shocked if it ever actually goes live, as it’s been a carrot in the stick for quite some time. That said, I desperately need my security team to verify their shit.

1721239401425.png
Have been stuck here for over a year.

BugeaterInWa

Linebacker
Elite Member
Have been accruing for about 4 years. I’ll be shocked if it ever actually goes live, as it’s been a carrot in the stick for quite some time. That said, I desperately need my security team to verify their shit.

View attachment 39559

I was doing this for a long time. It is always running in the background and your basically letting them weeze your data for mining. I don't think it's ever going to amount to anything. I have deleted it and so have all my buddies that were using it as well.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
Done... why not?

I missed bitcoin and kick myself. So looks like if I add people then we get more mining per day?

Yes, the more you grow your mining circle, the more it mines each day. Like I said, it very well could end up never being worth anything, but for one push of a button on my phone each day, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
I was doing this for a long time. It is always running in the background and your basically letting them weeze your data for mining. I don't think it's ever going to amount to anything. I have deleted it and so have all my buddies that were using it as well.
I stopped doing it daily when the rates went way down. I’ve seen price speculation from $55-500, but have severely limited my hope and expectation just to avoid being let down. However, if that’s not the case, expect a banger tailgate for TPB.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member

View attachment 39559

Man, that's weird. When I did mine, it went through within a couple of weeks. Is there a way for you to contact someone to get it cleared? I would think that since there's such a big push to get everyone KYC'd that they'd push you through.

Once I did, I was able to create a wallet and transfer mine and any that was associated with people in my circle that had been verified.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds