Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

People watching at the zoo

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Fucking stampede of fats around the zoo.

Also a friendly request to our lawmakers. Next time you pass a trillion dollar spending bill maybe put in the fine print something about outlawing yoga pants that are bigger than a medium. Anything with an X in front should be a felony to wear.

Also a friendly request to our lawmakers. Next time you pass a trillion dollar spending bill maybe put in the fine print something about outlawing yoga pants that are bigger than a medium. Anything with an X in front should be a felony to wear.
Everyone is just pretending they care about others by wearing a mask during covid because they won’t slap the Big Mac and xlarge pop out of their hand while this country dies of heart disease and diabetes

It was horrible when I went. A lot of good looking MILFs, but man, too many 2x their normal weight.

It’s almost like the people that are closest to animals want to watch themselves in a cage

I enjoy taking my kids to the zoo. But I hope they realize the sacrifice I make each time to tolerate all of the fûcking fat fucks, the rude, oblivious foreigners, the slow walking dipshits. Terrible parents that can’t keep a handle on their kids. I get triggered as fuck at the zoo.

on another note. We took our kids to the zoo right before covid shut shit down. It was kind of people were freaking out about it. But not everything shut down. We missed that my like 3 days. And man. The Omaha zoo was glorious. I didn’t have to deal with any of the above mentioned abominations to society. Was the most pleasant time I’ve ever been.

I enjoy taking my kids to the zoo. But I hope they realize the sacrifice I make each time to tolerate all of the fûcking fat fucks, the rude, oblivious foreigners, the slow walking dipshits. Terrible parents that can’t keep a handle on their kids. I get triggered as fuck at the zoo.

on another note. We took our kids to the zoo right before covid shut shit down. It was kind of people were freaking out about it. But not everything shut down. We missed that my like 3 days. And man. The Omaha zoo was glorious. I didn’t have to deal with any of the above mentioned abominations to society. Was the most pleasant time I’ve ever been.
We usually hit up the zoo in the winter time.

Ya people who can't handle their kids really grind my gears. Fucking kid cut my kids in the penguin glass cutout deal. My oldest is 4 and knows how to wait her fucking turn.

Hater......😠

Yep......3 kids under the age of 4. Let’s go to the zoo. “Dad of the Year” nominee......😱

I’ll never forget being at the Omaha zoo with my uncle as a kid. My uncle was a marine corp Vietnam vet, and drunk for most of my childhood. A kid was tapping on the glass of the gorillas and he went and tapped on this kids dads sunglasses right in the eye and screamed at him to get his kid or he would throw his kid in there with the apes. At the time I was confused, when I got older I gained a lot of clarity with it and love my uncle for doing that.

The disservice parents are giving their child by letting them run amok and be little assholes is really annoying and probably most evident at the zoo.

Get your fucking kids under control. Throwing fits in public, letting their kids punch and slap their parents, telling parents no and getting away with it, being rude to others, not using please and thank you....grow some balls parents.

Its OK to tell kids no and if you are going to threaten them with spanking/time out/ taking something away etc etc...then follow thru.

Sorry wussified parents piss me off.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back