Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Our first RSS celebrity joined (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m living in Uptown in the State a Thomas neighborhood near McKinney St so the place where a lot of younger people are. It’s really nice though because it’s close to downtown and the bar scene in uptown.
When I was a young single buck I lived in State Thomas neighborhood, right above the State & Allen restaurant bar in Post Heights. I was in the ass slaying business and business, as they say, was really good down there.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would love it! Where are the watch parties at in Dallas I’ve heard of a few but not sure if things will continue with COVID. I’d live to get together and watch some games with fellow Husker fans
The DONU watch site we typically go to is at Old Chicago off Mockingbird. Not sure what their plans are for the 2020 season, but it's been solid.

I'll see if I can't figure out what's going on for this year and let you know.

I’m in the north Burbs now. Too old for that uptown shit anymore, but Id be down for a get together some time.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I’m in the north Burbs now. Too old for that uptown shit anymore, but Id be down for a get together some time.
tenor.gif

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m living in Uptown in the State a Thomas neighborhood near McKinney St so the place where a lot of younger people are. It’s really nice though because it’s close to downtown and the bar scene in uptown.
Uptown is pretty cool. We take our teenage kids down there from time to time.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Daddy always thought Grace was a smoke. Flame me if you must.

She's also indirectly responsible for one my all time favorite RSS moments. Idk why I found it so funny but I think in one of the intern ranking threads but she was dropping in the rankings for whatever reason and somebody posted the gif from Ferris Buehler's Day Off where Rooney is yelling at Grace. (I tried inserting the gif but I'm also getting the error message and it's telling me to talk to @HuskerGarrett )

that was me who posted the Ferris Bueller gif hahaha

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds