Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Other games

Final Score: ISU 42 KSU 35

1. ISU total points: 42 KSU total tackles: 29
  2. More than half of ISUs first downs were touchdowns.
  3. Total pass attempts: Becht: 12 Howard: 48
  4. Total passing yards: Becht: 230 Howard: 288
  5. Total rushes: ISU: 23 KSU: 54
  6. Total rushing yards: ISU: 287 KSU: 209
  7. ISU ran 3 plays in KSU territory, 0 in the red zone.
  8. KSU plays in the redzone: 30 ISU total plays: 35
  9. In 6 plays, ISU had 402 yds, 6TDs. In the other 29 plays, 86 yds.
  10. Total Offensive Plays: KSU: 102 ISU: 35
  11. Total Tackles: ISU: 79 KSU: 29
  12. First Downs: KSU:32 ISU:10
  13. In his first start as a true freshman, Abu Sama had 3 runs of over 60 yds.
  14. ISU Total Plays: 35 KSU Total Points: 35
  15. Manhattan, Kansas had more snow on Saturday (6 in) than they had all of last winter (3.2 in)

laughing GIF

Reactions: Irv
I always like to remember Michael Penix getting benched after four picks(2 pick sixes) against Phil Parker.

The PAC doesn’t play defense.

I always like to remember Michael Penix getting benched after four picks(2 pick sixes) against Phil Parker.

The PAC doesn’t play defense.
I think there was one season in the last decade where 2 Purdoodoo transfers started in the SEC. That is to say the Big Ten laps the field in QB production even if they have to go somewhere else to *checks notes* win the heisman.

Kalen DeBoer took over a 4-8 UW team, went 11-2 in year 1 and could end tonight 13-0 with a conference title and a playoff berth in year 2.

There's no doubt in my mind that had he come here we'd have finished 5-7. We truly are the only program that can't have nice things.

Kalen DeBoer took over a 4-8 UW team, went 11-2 in year 1 and could end tonight 13-0 with a conference title and a playoff berth in year 2.

There's no doubt in my mind that had he come here we'd have finished 5-7. We truly are the only program that can't have nice things.
We could have Nick Saban or Kirby Smart and we’d still suck without a bowl.

If Oregon had any Defensive discipline this game would be over.

This Is why I am not too worried about the four additions to the B1G

Neither of these teams would “boat-race” the B1G top 6.

They’re in for a rude defensive awakening.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back