Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Other games

Idk if you’ve only got one TV but if you do and that’s what you’re watching you’re a sick individual lmao
It was an entertaining game 45-43. I was watching that game and Bama the whole time. I’m a sick individual watching Nebraska knowing we will lose in the end.

Apple Cup tied at 21. Is DeBoer a fraud? Lots of people are saying absolute not and I wish he was our coach

That qb had all the time in the world to pass
Putting a spy on a QB when it's 4th and goal from the 31 is one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Let the QB run! He isn't picking up 31.... Instead, they literally rushed 2 with a spy and dropped 8. Gave Bama all the time in the world.

that was one of the ballsiest calls I've ever seen
Evidence that we probably overweight results. Insane call that ends how everyone expected, coach is an idiot. Insane call that works. What a ballsy genius. Manage the clock like X in a loss. What an idiot. Manage the clock like X in a win. True pro

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back