Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Other games (4 Viewers)

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Colorado picked the right coach from a money perspective. He has had to make a shit ton of money for the school and Boulder.
It's beyond good in the short-term, but it's all going to go with him when he leaves. I don't see any way they can lock him down and keep him long term. CU is in coaching jail. If he sustains the success, he's gone and the cache that he's built there will go with him. He's not building the Buffs brand, it's all about Prime.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
It's beyond good in the short-term, but it's all going to go with him when he leaves. I don't see any way they can lock him down and keep him long term. CU is in coaching jail. If he sustains the success, he's gone and the cache that he's built there will go with him. He's not building the Buffs brand, it's all about Prime.

Wouldnt be shocked if he leaves when his son does

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
That’s for sure but most coaches aren’t sticking at Colorado if they do well.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds