Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: Spotify Wrapped (1 Viewer)

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
How did y’all do? I got one result I thought was Prime lol

Curious what the music taste of the board is

Attachments

• D31410D5-690C-4F27-A408-A65F6EC0C913.png
    D31410D5-690C-4F27-A408-A65F6EC0C913.png
    854.5 KB · Views: 34

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Did you see Dead & Co. at all on their final tour this summer? I went to the NYC date and had a great time. The mushrooms helped.
Caught them at Wrigley and The Gorge. All three shows were incredible but Gorge is amazing. Never been anywhere like it (mushrooms helped)

Listened to most of the tour online during work. Definitely the best they sounded

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
Caught them at Wrigley and The Gorge. All three shows were incredible but Gorge is amazing. Never been anywhere like it (mushrooms helped)

Listened to most of the tour online during work. Definitely the best they sounded
A good buddy of mine was at The Gorge as well. I know a lot of people said the Citi Field show we attended was the best they'd ever sounded and a great overall set. I'm only a casual fan, but have had a great time whenever I've gotten to see 'em.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 30335

I’ll blame my wife for Morgan Wallen, although I don’t hate him. I’ll own Taylor Swift — love her music.
Gay Lgbt GIF by giphystudios2021

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds