Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ot- Saturday nite drinking thread (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Eagle Rare
You son of a bitch.. I have orders in with 3 local places for whenever they finally get some... those have been in place for over 6 months. No luck. BUT have a good buddy that is located in Louisville and tapped into the distributors. Will let you all know of some of the finer bottles that come our way. Probably didn’t benefit myself when I told the contact that I am not picky and will take basically anything he can get me at a reasonable price. Also didn’t help myself when we had this discussion while both of us were drunk as hell. But am optimistic 🤗
12 Selecta down tonight, followed by a 32oz Yeti of Jim and 7up

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
You son of a bitch.. I have orders in with 3 local places for whenever they finally get some... those have been in place for over 6 months. No luck. BUT have a good buddy that is located in Louisville and tapped into the distributors. Will let you all know of some of the finer bottles that come our way. Probably didn’t benefit myself when I told the contact that I am not picky and will take basically anything he can get me at a reasonable price. Also didn’t help myself when we had this discussion while both of us were drunk as hell. But am optimistic 🤗
12 Selecta down tonight, followed by a 32oz Yeti of Jim and 7up
I have plenty of Eagle Rare and the store by my work has like 10 bottles right now for some reason. Let me know if you want me to send you some.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
I have plenty of Eagle Rare and the store by my work has like 10 bottles right now for some reason. Let me know if you want me to send you some.
Oh hell yea! I will gladly make that transaction, brother! The guy I know, who is a distributor out of Louisville told me it is very rare when even he comes across it. I thought that odd, but like I said, we were fairly waxed at the time.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Oh hell yea! I will gladly make that transaction, brother! The guy I know, who is a distributor out of Louisville told me it is very rare when even he comes across it. I thought that odd, but like I said, we were fairly waxed at the time.
I’ll grab a couple tomorrow. I think it’s just a store not many know about. They’ve had some Weller SR just sitting on the shelf for a few days too.

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Just tucked the fiancé in for the night... as I walked out she says “You’re done drinking, right?”

Happy Danny Glover GIF by Regal

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Those situations are where I like to say...

"Have we just met?"
For sure... not like we just met. Been together for over 5 years. First weekend we met, she says “Me and my family don’t really drink that much.” Simple response of “My family will gladly change that.”
I had 1 stipulation for the reception... Open bar, and premium booze. The argument over that lasted 10 minutes. I won.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds