Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ot- Saturday nite drinking thread (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
That would have been memorable. Visit Austin! Where U now?
We moved in august to the west PHX valley, and what’s crazy is I was suppose to I think pick up a buddy at the airport whose flight ended up being delayed a day, but it was all last minute stuff. I have heard Austin has some fun spots

thE kErnEl

Cornerback
Elite Member
We moved in august to the west PHX valley, and what’s crazy is I was suppose to I think pick up a buddy at the airport whose flight ended up being delayed a day, but it was all last minute stuff. I have heard Austin has some fun spots
Austin is the best city in the world. I've got a couple beer drinking, fun loving cousins here, my first ever crush growing up in Fremont lives here, and there must be some very successful plastic surgeons here as well.

thE kErnEl

Cornerback
Elite Member
I typically steer people where I have enjoyed 🤜🏼🤛🏼 How you liking TX? Btw, not going to lie, I work sometimes w a guy from Cortland where I know you loved and would help out
Was he a Spilker Ales fan? Sam Spilker and I have contemplated buying a brewery during the pandemic. I can't make myself do it. Too much fun teaching the smart kids!

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds