Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ot- Dude wipes

I ordered some. Figured they would be great for putting in the boat.
Should work well for something like that. I've never tried them because a lot of the reviews are from people saying they don't dissolve after being flushed. I go with the cottonel wipes. I've never had clogging problems, and there are reviews where people say they do dissolve if left submerged in a glass of water

I ordered some. Figured they would be great for putting in the boat.
I ordered some of their single wipes for my boat and they dried out because I stored them in my passenger console. However, I got the bigger Dude Wipe pack similar to the cottonel one and they've been handy for emergency use at the boat ramp porta potty's or rest areas.

Should work well for something like that. I've never tried them because a lot of the reviews are from people saying they don't dissolve after being flushed. I go with the cottonel wipes. I've never had clogging problems, and there are reviews where people say they do dissolve if left submerged in a glass of water
I’ve used the cottonel and they nice for sure, leaves the bum fresh and clean. I gotta try this mint flavor though. Never heard of them and some guy on my LinkedIn liked a post from them so it popped up on my feed

I used to use wet wipes Doc, then the plumber said they plug the pipes.

The boat idea is a good one.

I ordered some of their single wipes for my boat and they dried out because I stored them in my passenger console. However, I got the bigger Dude Wipe pack similar to the cottonel one and they've been handy for emergency use at the boat ramp porta potty's or rest areas.
Is your avatar pic of you after using them?

I've always avoided these products due to the pipe-clogging issue mentioned by multiple folks above. I'm doubly-concerned about this since we moved to our house in 2019, because it's on a septic system. It's a shame, too, because I think it's so much more comfortable and cleaner to use wet wipes after dookin'.

However, I have an ace up my sleeve occasionally for this: I'm the father of two young kids, who until recently were both in diapers. The younger one still is and will be for another year, at least. What that means is I've always got ready access to a diaper pail that is already serving this purpose. So yeah, if I've got a job that I feel only a good wet wipe will get done, then I'll do it and just deposit it there. Works like a charm.

Great in the hunting pack. Crossed the public fence a time or 2 in Cawkeye country this fall just to leave a few piles of them on some private Cawkeye fan’s ground.

LeanShrillAmericanbadger-size_restricted.gif

I use them and the cottonelle wet wipes. I just toss them in the trash can by our toilet, it has a lid and gets sprayed with lysol often since the wife is a germaphobe. They do work great and the mint ones are awesome in the summer time

I don't use wipes but I do use a powder called Monkey Butt. Smells fantastic. Put a little bit on my underwear before I put on pants in the morning and my butt smells fresh all day. I put a little bit more when it gets hot outside.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back