Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

#OnceAHusker Jay Norvell takes a shot at prime (1 Viewer)

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Jay is probably either posturing for the Cockeye job that might open this offseason or echoing sentiments he's heard from colorado HS coaches.

I don't know why you'd say more than a single word like this otherwise, especially being the weakest opponent on colorado's schedule

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jay is probably either posturing for the Cockeye job that might open this offseason or echoing sentiments he's heard from colorado HS coaches.

I don't know why you'd say more than a single word like this otherwise, especially being the weakest opponent on colorado's schedule
I love it.
Deon is trash, and it's good to see other people publicly recognize it.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can we start a conspiracy that Deion Sanders actually died and there's a doppelganger wearing a hat, hood, and sunglasses walking around the sidelines in his place?
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Kinda makes Jay Norvell sound like a nerd but I support anyone trying to mix it up a bit in this Sandersmania

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

If you really watch this you can see how half assed it is. The players clearly don't have any energy for it, they only warm up to it after the realize that Deion is so committed to the bit.

You can't do this every week and expect the kids to emotionally get up for it. He might get a little out of it with the Lanning/Oregon thing, but I think his players are going to start tiring of this. It's just dumb at this point.

You can tell Deion is kind of half assed into it as well. I'm sure he'll write a book on this season 10 yrs from now and he'll admit to making this stuff up to motivate his team. The annoying thing is 99% of CFB fans think this is a legitimate storyline. Deion's clearly doing this just bc his team is -23.5 favorites and he's trying to keep them motivated. If you watch the video you can see half the players aren't even paying attention. They're gonna get tired of this pretty quickly.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds