Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jay Ducker (2 Viewers)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Yea, I could be wrong, but it seems like it was even going on before Frost was here though. I seem to remember reading on the RRS about a trainer that was training a lot of that areas good high school kids that was anti-NU and kind of got this more recent round of anti-NU stuff started. I don't remember if that was before Frost or after to be honest.
I honestly remember people saying it was Steve Warren that was spreading that message and that Clester and Damon were basically wingmen to Steve. Now, the posters could have been wrong, but those were names that were thrown out.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Dean said today that he has interest from NU, Cockeye, and others but no formal offers have been made yet.

So, over a week in the portal and still zero offers? That surprises me for a guy who had the season he just had. The portal sure can be brutal.

I think some guys go into it expecting to instantly have dozens of offers and options but it doesnt work that way

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean said today that he has interest from NU, Cockeyes, and others but no formal offers have been made yet.

So, over a week in the portal and still zero offers? That surprises me for a guy who had the season he just had. The portal sure can be brutal.

I think some guys go into it expecting to instantly have dozens of offers and options but it doesnt work that way
Relatively few guys are worth jumping on before seeing the universe of what's available after bowl season

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Relatively few guys are worth jumping on before seeing the universe of what's available after bowl season
Or so they say… there’s already been a universe of guys available the past month.

Don’t guys need to be enrolled by spring semester at their next school? The timeline on that has to be approaching fast. Can’t wait til January 20th to transfer and be in class for spring semester.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds