Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Once in a Lifetime Opportunity - Let Doc's Loss Be Your Gain

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
/board,

It is with great sadness that I share the news that @HuskerDocCo's Gateway 2000 desktop w/ Windows 95 has finally shit out. While he is still able to peruse the board and post by having his great-grandkids log on to the board from their phones, he will be unable to participate in the tPB Fantasy Football League this year.

While the loss of Doc's first & only technology purchase is tragic, it presents a unique and exceptionally rare opportunity to join one the premier fantasy football leagues in all of the US.

I will provide additional details to anyone interested, but here's the highlights:

- $100 buy-in
- 12 team league on Sleeper (keep up to 6 players, forfeit the round they were drafted in the previous year if keeping a player)
- Payouts are something to the effect of $850 to 1st, $250 to 2nd, $100 to 3rd
- Keeper league, this is the first year of doing keepers. So, you can pick to keep players from Doc's old roster or start from scratch if you want
- FAAB for free agents through the season
- Modified PPR scoring

First come, first serve as best I know we only have 1 available spot. As it's a keeper league looking to keep the same 12 from year to year so prefer a long term commitment.

Let me know if interested and I will send you an application

Last edited:
Please warn them that I won last year and will never lose, ever.

Scared

Not

seth meyers i have no fear GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Scared

/board,

It is with great sadness that I share the news that @HuskerDocCo's Gateway 2000 desktop w/ Windows 95 has finally shit out. While he is still able to peruse the board and post by having his great-grandkids log on to the board from their phones, he will be unable to participate in the tPB Fantasy Football League this year.

While the loss of Doc's first & only technology purchase is tragic, it presents a unique and exceptionally rare opportunity to join one the premier fantasy football leagues in all of the US.

I will provide additional details to anyone interested, but here's the highlights:

- $100 buy-in
- 12 team league on Sleeper (keep up to 6 players, forfeit the round they were drafted in the previous year if keeping a player)
- Keeper league, this is the first year of doing keepers. So, you can pick to keep players from Doc's old roster or start from scratch if you want
- Modified PPR scoring

First come, first serve as best I know we only have 1 available spot. As it's a keeper league looking to keep the same 12 from year to year so prefer a long term commitment.

Peruse? That’s a big word for you

/board,

- $100 buy-in
- Modified PPR scoring

NFL or CFB?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back