Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OL porthole addition (2 Viewers)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev đź‘»
Elite Member
OT transfer from Okie State is N. He can even do the splits!
slow candy GIF by Trolli

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Did he really say that? Folks on here have said it’s a done deal for a while lol

This was one of the first things I thought of too. I almost fell out of my chair reading what he said on Anthony Friday. It was clear to anyone that paid attention that he was N and it didn’t require anyone to have a fuckin inside source to put it together.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Big one. Now need to get Shorts and we’ll be done on the OL unless a can’t miss guy pops up in the spring.
If we make the (big) assumptions that we land Shorts and have no injuries going into the season are we thinking the OL would be:

Teddy P-Shorts-Nouili-Corcoran-Anthony?

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
If we make the (big) assumptions that we land Shorts and have no injuries going into the season are we thinking the OL would be:

If Anthony really is starting out at tackle? Will Teddy P be back by week 1?

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

I'm not 100 percent convinced Anthony walks in as the locked in RT. I personally want to see Benhart this spring under Raiolas style. I think hes still got all the tools, and the different technique will do him well. Having Anthony is a great insurance policy tho.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

I’d switch Shorts and Cork around so that way you don’t have too much of a lack of experience on that side of the OL. Shorts is good. But he’s still gonna take a minute to catch up to the speed of play.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I'm not 100 percent convinced Anthony walks in as the locked in RT. I personally want to see Benhart this spring under Raiolas style. I think hes still got all the tools, and the different technique will do him well. Having Anthony is a great insurance policy tho.

Anthony can play guard too if need be. So you really coukdnt have gone wrong taking him. Which makes what Dean said even dumber.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anthony can play guard too if need be. So you really coukdnt have gone wrong taking him. Which makes what Dean said even dumber.
True on both points. Anthony gives great flexibility to hopefully make the line at least manageable to make this team productive, particularly in the red zone.

And Dean is dumb.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
True on both points. Anthony gives great flexibility to hopefully make the line at least manageable to make this team productive, particularly in the red zone.

And Dean is dumb.

I don’t know where he could have possibly gotten that Anthony wasn’t a take.

Kind of makes me believe that they don’t know shit about the QB deal either.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Ready to see Rioala recruit some guys with a mean streak and attitude like him. We desperately need more Incognito cocky types and less 4.0 GPA nice guys.

Amazing how mentally tough and nasty our defense is compared to our offense. Night and day difference. Props to Chin

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds