Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Officially canceled TOS sub (1 Viewer)

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Huskriots2

Bench Warmer
I've been cancelled now for a couple weeks. Only thing I miss is the twitter threads, which seem to be back to a daily thing, and the Open Scrolls. I wish TPB had a burner acct we could all use to just lurk now and then.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
The Main Board is the only thing that’s been keeping me
Parts of me really misses TMB, but the political discussions permeating every thread are part of what drove me away in August when I decided to let my RSS/TMB membership expire after 10 years. I appreciated what they were trying to do with the "Open Scrolls" concept and what Garrett did by creating our Hy-Vee Parking Lot in that regard.

I've spent some time on the "College Football Soundoff" board since then, and there's a reason why it's free. There are a handful of decent guys over there, and the rest are idjuts.

With the miraculous launch of TPB, I'm good. Most of the posters I enjoyed interacting with from MLPFC are here, and there's enough hut hut and non-hut hut related content to make it interesting.

With all of that said, nobody did a better job with "breaking news" than The Main Board. The collective ability of those Mentats and miscreants in sourcing developing stories remains second to none in my opinion. If I ever return to the Rivals universe as a paid subscriber, it will be for that reason. And for the gifs.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Parts of me really misses TMB, but the political discussions permeating every thread are part of what drove me away in August when I decided to let my RSS/TMB membership expire after 10 years. I appreciated what they were trying to do with the "Open Scrolls" concept and what Garrett did by creating our Hy-Vee Parking Lot in that regard.

I've spent some time on the "College Football Soundoff" board since then, and there's a reason why it's free. There are a handful of decent guys over there, and the rest are idjuts.

With the miraculous launch of TPB, I'm good. Most of the posters I enjoyed interacting with from MLPFC are here, and there's enough hut hut and non-hut hut related content to make it interesting.

With all of that said, nobody did a better job with "breaking news" than The Main Board. The collective ability of those Mentats and miscreants in sourcing developing stories remains second to none in my opinion. If I ever return to the Rivals universe as a paid subscriber, it will be for that reason. And for the gifs.
tMB was the only reason I stayed on as long as I did, same as you though, this past year wasn’t as fun on tMB

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds