Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW ***Official TATER-FREE Nebraska v. Northwestern Gameday Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I could not stand some of the offensive play calling today. Expect ALOT more in year 3. Conservative. Felt like northwestern had us figured out. QB play was pretty bad most of the day...which doesn’t help obviously, but sheesh. Luke’s the guy.

Betts has to be on the field. That dude is different.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I could not stand some of the offensive play calling today. Expect ALOT more in year 3. Conservative. Felt like northwestern had us figured out. QB play was pretty bad most of the day...which doesn’t help obviously, but sheesh. Luke’s the guy.

Betts has to be on the field. That dude is different.
Agree on play calling. Why make the QB that just entered the game throw right into the line of scrimmage?

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Blew my mind. Roll him out and give him run pass option or just pound it with mills. Not the cute pistol read option shit inside the 5 for f*** sakes. Coaching matters.
Yep. I feel like Mills has been underutilized thus far. My hope is that Caff's quick blinking will improve the offense greatly. He has a quick release as well.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds