Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official NIU Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
All That Magic GIF by Nickelodeon

My guess is that Rhule will feel like Haarberg had it easier - getting his start at home vs a not great opponent, while Sims had to start his NU career on the road vs two P5 teams.

My prediction is they Rhule feels like Sims would have calmed down if his first 2 starts were at home vs Meatball State, etc.

I actually think Rhule will say this very line in a press conference when he's justifying Sims being the starter for the Michigan game. (but oddly enough the MICH game brings Sims right back to high pressure-land, which he doesn't do well in). So...buckle up for a frustrating ride, fans.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
My guess is that Rhule will feel like Haarberg had it easier - getting his start at home vs a not great opponent, while Sims had to start his NU career on the road vs two P5 teams.

My prediction is they Rhule feels like Sims would have calmed down if his first 2 starts were at home vs Meatball State, etc.

I actually think Rhule will say this very line in a press conference when he's justifying Sims being the starter for the Michigan game. (but oddly enough the MICH game brings Sims right back to high pressure-land, which he doesn't do well in). So...buckle up for a frustrating ride, fans.
if that’s anywhere near the mindset that would justify sumbitch SIMMs , then they need their birdbrain examined Bc that sumbitch played at GT not his first rodeo

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I dont think OLine is the problem. Our skill position talent is worse imo
both are glaring weaknesses. Our OL absoultely sucks fat, veiny, cock....but our skill positions are in even worse shape. Doesn't help that we play ERvin over Grant & RJ. WR and TE are fucking atrocious, QB is absolute ASS

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I dont think OLine is the problem. Our skill position talent is worse imo
I think the entire offensive side is the problem. No one is standing out as either a good or bad component of the offense; they’re just bad.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

My prediction is that Rhule feels like Sims would have calmed down if his first 2 starts were at home vs Meatball State, etc.

If Rhule hates Sims he will throw him out there for Michigan. Whoever the qb is will l look horrible.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
They lost any remaining challenges for the rest of the game over a possible 6-yard-gain.
Challenges are refreshed at half, right? I always thought a team has a challenge per half.

Hardknocks1

Linebacker
Elite Member
I can’t stand watching teams run triple that don’t know how and don’t have it as a consistent part of their offense

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds